Hi! I’m Harrods. I have 4 years of project experiences as a Business Analysis for digital transformation in banks and start-up.
- Requirements Elicitation – holding workshops, focus group, interviews, observation and survey to analyse existing processes and to-be-processes.
- Analysis – analyse the current business process, collecting feedback from different stakeholders, filter and suggest how the process can be improved, support by visuals and documentation.
- Documentation: prepare Business Workflow Diagram, Activity Diagram, BRD & FRD, use cases, user stories and test plan.
- Stakeholders Management – Liaise with stakeholders to elicit requirements, facilitate discussion on ‘ways-to-improve’ and continuously updating/getting updates from stakeholders and managing changes.
- SQL – can navigate organizations database, sort and retrieve data for fact-based analysis.
- User Research – screening users, preparing quality interview questions and hosting interviews, usability testing, market and competitors research.
- Documentation – creating user personas, user journey mapping, user stories, job-to-be-done, use cases.
- Create Wireframes to High-Fidelity Prototype (Front-end production-ready level).
- Tools – Adobe Suite: Adobe XD (Advance), Adobe Photoshop (Intermediate), Adobe Illustrator (Intermediate).
- Cantonese (Native)
- English (Fluent)
- Mandarin (Fluent)
Education & Qualifications
Lancaster University, United Kingdom 2014
Bachelor of Finance
Professional Scrum Master (PSM I), PRINCE2, ISEB Business Analyst